- Semi-flexible 12% discount
Semi-flexible 12% discount | in Tenerife
The Hotel Las Terrazas de Abama Suites is a luxurious sanctuary of peace and tranquility surrounded by typical Canary Island vegetation, thousands of palm trees and the green mantle of the 18-hole golf course.
More than 160 hectares of land are embraced by the beauty of the Tenerife scenery and the immensity of the views of the Atlantic Ocean and La Gomera, which leaves no one indifferent.
A postcard that you can see from each of the 151 suites that make up the complex.
From the smallest suite of 87 m² (almost three times the size of a standard room) to the duplex with a private hot tub of more than 200 m², all are surprising for the calm of the environment and its ample space. Plenty of space.
Semi-flexible 12% discount
How does this rate work?
The 12% discount is applied to the total amount of the reservation.
Let's take an example: if your booking is 1000 € and we apply a -12% it would be 880 €.
As it is a semi-flexible rate, this means that you pay only 20% when you make the reservation (this amount is non-refundable) and the remaining 80% you pay 15 days before your arrival at the hotel.
If we continue with the previous example, of the 880 € you would have to pay 176 € as soon as you finalize your reservation and 704 € 15 days before your arrival.
What happens if you have to cancel or modify your reservation?
You can cancel or modify your reservation (free of charge) up to 15 days before your arrival.
It is important to remember that the 20% advance payment is non-refundable (in the example above, it would be €176).
What happens if you cancel less than 15 days before your arrival or do not show up at the hotel?
In that case, the hotel will charge you 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
The total amount will be charged to the credit card provided during the reservation.
Other information to keep in mind:
During check-in at the hotel reception, it is necessary that you present the same credit or debit card with which you made the payment of 20% of the reservation.