Abama Hotels’s FAQ
Abama Hotels’s FAQ
- What kind of breakfast is served at Las Terrazas De Abama?
It is a cold buffet (bread, pastries, fruits, yoghurt, juices, cheeses, and smoked meats) along with a thematic menu that changes daily, and which offers a selection of hot dishes (one of them is included, but you can choose as many as you want for an additional cost)
- Is there a restaurant inside Las Terrazas De Abama?
Las Terrazas De Abama has 1 restaurant: Melvin under the signature of Martin Berasategui
- What is Las Terrazas De Abama's opening hours?
You can check-in at Las Terrazas De Abama from 3:00 p.m. and check-out until 12:00.
- Do the rooms have a private pool?
No, the pools are communal. Some suite categories have private Jacuzzi in the garden or on the terrace.
- What activities and services does Las Terrazas De Abama provide?
Las Terrazas De Abama provide the following activities and services (charges may apply):
Gym, massages, beauty treatments, cycling, children’s playground, tennis court (within 1 km), golf course (within 1 km), kid's club, babysitter service, massage for couples, neck massage, fitness classes, tennis equipment, foot massage, beach, public bath, hand massage, back massage, personal trainer, yoga classes, head massage
full body massage, boat trips, excursions to places of interest and tourist attractions, bike rental, water sports, helicopter tour, free outdoor parking and interior parking.
- Can I use the Ritz Carlton Abama facilities?
You can always enjoy the restaurants and the Spa with prior reservation and as an external client since we are different hotel complexes
- Is there available transfer service to the Abama beach?
We have a free transfer service between our hotel and Abama Beach (subject to availability, check first).
There is also the possibility of renting buggies to move around the complex.
- Is it possible to use the Abama golf course?
Yes, our golf course is available to all our guests and they can enjoy special prices
- Are golf carts/buggy included?
No, they are rented to customers at an extra cost
- Are the hammocks and umbrellas of Playa Abama included?
No, to use the sunbeds and parasols at an extra cost
- Which are the closest places I can visit from Abama?
Very close to the hotel, you can find charming places and local towns with a wide variety of options and beautiful landscapes:
San Juan Beach
- Are the pools heated?
Yes, all the pools have a temperature between 26ºC and 30ºC throughout the year.