Official Website

12% discount! | in Tenerife

+34 922 839157
Weather -
Free Wifi

    - 12% discount!

    12% discount! | in Tenerife


     Las Terrazas de Abama Suites Hotel Tenerife

    The Hotel Las Terrazas de Abama Suites is a luxurious sanctuary of peace and tranquility surrounded by typical Canary Island vegetation, thousands of palm trees and the green mantle of the 18-hole golf course.

    More than 160 hectares of land are embraced by the beauty of the Tenerife scenery and the immensity of the views of the Atlantic Ocean and La Gomera, which leaves no one indifferent.

    A postcard that you can see from each of the 151 suites that make up the complex.

    From the smallest suite of 87 m² (almost three times the size of a standard room) to the duplex with a private hot tub of more than 200 m², all are surprising for the calm of the environment and its ample space. Plenty of space.

    12% discount!

    12% discount!   Las Terrazas de Abama Suites Hotel Tenerife

    Book early and pay only 20% now (non-refundable amount). The remaining 80% will be charged 15 days prior to arrival to the hotel. Cancellations and modifications of the remaining amount are permitted up to 15 days prior to arrival.

    From €150 taxes included.

    Cookies Policy

    More details can be found in our Aviso de cookies