Las Terrazas de Abama Suites Hotel 3 Bedroom Suite with partial Ocean Views
The Hotel Las Terrazas de Abama Suites is a luxurious sanctuary of peace and tranquility surrounded by typical Canary Island vegetation, thousands of palm trees and the green mantle of the 18-hole golf course.
More than 160 hectares of land are embraced by the beauty of the Tenerife scenery and the immensity of the views of the Atlantic Ocean and La Gomera, which leaves no one indifferent.
A postcard that you can see from each of the 151 suites that make up the complex.
From the smallest suite of 87 m² (almost three times the size of a standard room) to the duplex with a private hot tub of more than 200 m², all are surprising for the calm of the environment and its ample space. Plenty of space.
3 Bedroom Suite with partial Ocean Views
From every corner of this three bedroom suite, light floods in, reflected in the marble floors and the predominant white of its interior design.
And if there is something that characterizes this suite is its spaciousness. You notice it when you enter the kitchen, walk through the living room and head to the huge terrace (or garden) to enjoy the partial views of the Atlantic Ocean..
In the ensuite bathrooms of each room, a relaxing rain shower awaits you with sustainable, made-in-the-Canary Islands amenities. So you can feel the freshness on your skin every morning.
150 m² (1614 sq ft)
Maximum occupancy: 6 people + 1 baby
- Large terrace (or private garden) with partial ocean views
- Lounge/dining room with Smart TV 55”
- Smart TV 43"/44" in each room
- Two king size beds (200 x 200 cm) and two single beds (90 x 200 cm)
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle and electric corkscrew
- Main bathroom en-suite (bath and shower). Two secondary bathrooms with showers only
- Free parking available