- Semi-flexible 15% discount
Semi-flexible 15% discount | in Tenerife
The Hotel Los Jardines de Abama Suites is a small collection of independent villas with private infinity pool and modern suites overlooking the Atlantic Ocean that catch all eyes.
It is part of the Abama Resort Tenerife complex, whose 18-hole golf course surrounds the entire area accompanied by 25,000 palm trees and stunning native plants.
It combines the amenities of an exclusive resort with the intimacy of the villas and the atmosphere of a five-star hotel.
A place of retreat to enjoy tranquility and privacy in Tenerife, the island of eternal spring.
Semi-flexible 15% discount
How does this rate work?
The 15% discount is applied to the total amount of the reservation..
Let's take an example: if your booking is 1000 € and we apply a -15% it would be 850 €.
As it is a semi-flexible rate, this means that you pay only 10% when you make the reservation (this amount is non-refundable) and the remaining 90% you pay 25 days before your arrival at the hotel.
If we continue with the previous example, of the 850 € you would have to pay 85 € as soon as you finalize your reservation and 765 € 25 days before your arrival.
What happens if you have to cancel or modify your reservation?
You can cancel or modify your reservation (free of charge) up to 25 days before your arrival.
It is important to remember that the 10% advance payment is non-refundable (in the example above, it would be €85).
What happens if you cancel less than 25 days before your arrival or do not show up at the hotel?
In that case, the hotel will charge you 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
The total amount will be charged to the credit card provided during the reservation.
Other information to keep in mind:
During check-in at the hotel reception, it is necessary that you present the same credit or debit card with which you made the payment of 10% of the reservation.